All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile clearing through her mother's bedroom after her death, Emma comes across a thirty-year-old newspaper clipping that her mother had kept, anuncing the arrival of a new baby boy. Realizing that the baby must be the son she gave up for adoption, Emma becomes transfixed by this link to her first-born. But she w has a husband and two teenage children, all of whom kw thing of her past...Vividly recalling the stigma of her schoolgirl pregnancy and the pain of her separation from the baby, this absorbing and illuminating story follows Emma's search, years later, for Oliver, her adopted son.
- Author BiographyMarianne Hancock is a writer, a part-time library assistant and children's storyteller. She is the author of one other book, Just Carole (Butterworth Heinemann), and has written numerous articles for magazines. She lives in the Midlands with her family and dog.
- Author(s)Marianne Hancock
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.