Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionToday the real Saint Nicholas is concealed behind the jolly face of an elf who lives at the North Pole. But the real Saint Nicholas was hored, loved, and remembered for his many acts of courage and kindness. Enduring torture and imprisoned for his faith, his life bridged the vibrancy of early Christianity and the hierarchy installed by the Emperor Constantine. His life is the bridge which leads us back to an immediate and personal relationship with Christ. Come with us on a pilgrimage which leads to a deeper understanding of the foundations of Christianity.
- Author BiographyMelinda Pillsbury-Foster is a journalist and former candidate for the Democratic nomination for President, this undertaken at the request of her editor, W. Leon Smith, owner and editor of the Lone Star Iconoclast of Texas. Now, she is working to protect Americans from the proliferation of Toxic Events which are destroying lives along with the land, water, and air in which all of us live. She is also working for the adoption of transportation, energy and building technologies which last and lower the costs to individuals and families. She also advocates for a working justice system and peace. She is the grand-daughter of Arthur C. Pillsbury, a friend of John Muir and the inventor of the first circuit panorama camera (1897), the first lapse-time motion picture camera which could show flowers blooming (1912), and the first microscopic motion picture camera (1927). She is also the founder of the Arthur C. Pillsbury Foundation, dedicated to ensuring his mission for a knowledge commons is remembered and a member of the Vestry for Saint Peter's Eposcipal Church in Ashtabula, Ohio. The author began her own search for Saint Nicholas by accident, finding unexpected connections and gifts as she discovered the real face of Santa Claus.
- Author(s)Melinda Pillsbury-Foster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.