Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionLooking to Hire an HR Leader? outlines an easy-to-execute plan to finding, hiring, and keeping the HR leader that is best for your organization. Based on the author's 20+ years of successful business management and consulting, the resource explains critical HR functions, such as ensuring compliance with the ever-evolving legal and regulatory requirements, aligning human capital with your strategic and day-to-day plans, training managers to be better leaders by using effective and legal hiring, performance appraisal, and disciplinary practices, and fostering a culture that supports business success by attracting and retaining the best employees. It contains 14 decision worksheets, such as Do I Need an HR Professional?, HR Processes, Interview Questions, and HR Performance Goals, that provide a logical path to adding this crucial member to your management team.
- Author BiographyPhyllis G. Hartman, SPHR, is the founder of PGHR Consulting, Inc., an HR/business consulting firm. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management's Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability expert panel, as well as a member of the SHRM A-Team providing advocacy for HR legislation. She teaches HR courses at La Roche College and is the author of Never Get Lost Again: Navigating Your HR Career. She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Author(s)Phyllis G. Hartman
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.