All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks Are Deceiving But I'm the Liar is a candid and forthright account of a young woman's struggle to overcome her abusive childhood. In this intimate firsthand narrative, the author shares the story of the horrors she endured and how her faith has shaped her responses as an adult. Written with the hope of encouraging readers to intervene at any sign of abuse, Looks Are Deceiving But I'm the Liar reveals a child's thoughts and reactions as she seeks to cope with the betrayal of her incence. About the Author Mable E. Johnson has survived the trauma of childhood sexual abuse and w seeks to break the silence surrounding this topic in order to save young people who are still suffering. While sharing her experiences has been important for her own healing, for readers, the most important lesson is to recognize the signs and to speak up in defense of any child who may be vulnerable.
- Author(s)Mable E Johnson
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.