Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Loopholes of Real Estate reveals the tax and legal strategies used by the rich for generations to acquire and benefit from real estate investments. Clearly written, The Loopholes of Real Estate shows you how to open tax loopholes for your benefit and close legal loopholes for your protection.
- Author BiographyGarrett Sutton: Garrett Sutton is an attorney, best selling author and one of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Advisors. A clear and engaging writer, Garrett demystifies legal topics and presents them in a very understandable and accessible manner. Garrett has over thirty years experience in assisting individuals and businesses to limit their liability, protect their assets, implement advantageous corporate structures and advance their financial goals. Garrett is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Writing Winning Business Plans, Buying and Selling a Business and The ABC's of Getting Out of Debt among other titles. Garrett is the owner and operator of CorporateDirect.com, which since 1988, has provided affordable asset protection and corporate formation services, as well as resources for entrepreneurs and real estate investors. Robert Kiyosaki, the best selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad calls Garrett and Corporate Direct the premiere source for asset protection strategies. Garrett attended Colorado College and the University of California at Berkeley, where he received a B.S. in Business Administration in 1975. He graduated with a J.D. in 1978 from Hastings Law, the University of California's law school in San Francisco. He has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and other publications. Garrett enjoys speaking on asset protection strategies and is a frequent lecturer for business groups and the Rich Dad's Advisors educational series. Garrett serves on the boards of the American Baseball Foundation, located in Birmingham, Alabama, and the Reno-Nevada based Sierra Kids Foundation. For more information on Garrett Sutton, please visit his Web sites at www.sutlaw.com, www.corporatedirect.com, and www.successdna.com.
- Author(s)Garrett Sutton
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRDA Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.