Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf fantasizing were a crime, Chakah DuBois would be locked away for life. She's doggedly optimistic about her career as a physical therapist, the San Francisco condo she wants, and the love life she craves. However, being big, tall, and queer isn't easy, especially in a traditional family featuring a petite, compliant sister; a critical mother obsessed with keeping up appearances; and a doting, conservative father whose love Chakah is afraid to lose by coming out. With a failed engagement already on her rap sheet, even Chakah's best friend has found her guilty of being naive eugh to long for unconditional, unbridled love with a person of any gender. Undeterred by naysayers, or the fact she has had to settle for fantasies instead of dates recently, Chakah continues to put her best foot forward. Things begin to look up once she lands a plum home care assignment with Griffin Gray, the front man of her favorite band whose songs were the soundtrack of her most romantic imaginings, and his injured wife Luz, a bisexual fetish photographer whose unconventional ways have made their marriage as passionate as it is troubled. In the couple, Chakah glimpses a consuming love for which she would gladly serve a life sentence. She becomes close with kindred spirit Luz, which leads to intimacy with both husband and wife. When the Grays offer her a chance to experience her fantasies, Chakah gambles on having the time of her life with the sexy, wealthy couple, and loses her heart in the process. Is a three-way relationship worth being branded a wanton woman in the eyes of her family and friends, or would unraveling the social rms that bind her finally give Chakah the happiness she seeks? Either way, Chakah is letting it all hang Loose.
- Author(s)Savannah J Frierson
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.