All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLorali doesn't understand why she and Pepa have to say good-bye, but they do. Lorali Says Good Bye is the story of a 4 year old girl who loses one of her favorite people to the disease of pancreatic cancer. It is her memories of Pepa and some of Pepa's story as he told it to me before he had to leave us. It is my hope that if you love a child who has suffered a loss this book will help open the door to sharing both the tears and the laughter of having loved someone special to you.
- Author(s)D'Ann Rogers
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.