All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrayer does work, and it does have power, but how can a Christian harness it? Is prayer working for you, your family, your needs, and your requests? Why does it take longer for some prayers to be answered? Why is praying such a struggle? Does your mind wander during your prayer time? It feels like all hell breaks loose after some prayers. Why is that? These are just a few of the questions that Quin Sherrer and Ruthanne Garlock answer in their new book, Lord, I Need to Pray With Power. Readers will discover how prayers have brought forth miracles and life-changing transformations in the lives of others through testimonies. Here are practical and proven principles that will turn prayers into power!
- Author BiographyQuin Sherrer is the author of twenty-seven books, eighteen of which she coauthored with Ruthanne Garlock. These include the best selling How to Pray for Your Children, A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare, and Lord, I Need Your Healing Power. Quin is a frequent speaker at conferences and retreats.Ruthanne Garlock has written two missions biographics and coauthored with Quin Sherrer eighteen books on prayer and related subjects. Their title God Be With Us A Daily Guide for Praying for Our Nation was nominated for a 2002 Gold Medallion Award in the devotional category. Ruthanne is a Bible teacher who speaks at seminars and retreats in the U.S. and abroad.
- Author(s)Quin Sherrer,Ruthanne Garlock
- PublisherStrang Communications Company
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrang Communications Company
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.