All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.56Free postage
- AU $15.11Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionGaelen Foley has become one of the hottest new writers in romance, enticing her readers with bold love stories that burn with emotional intensity. Now in new vel, she presents her most unforgettable hero yet, the irresistible Lord of Fire.After years of preparation, he has baited his trap well, luring the depraved members of Society into his devil's playground so he can earn their trust and uncover their secrets. Yet one in London suspects that Lord Lucien Knight is England's most cunning spy, an officer who has sacrificed his soul for his country. Now an unexpected intruder has invaded his fortress of sin, jeopardizing his carefully laid plans-and igniting his deepest desires. Beautiful, incent, Alice Montague finds herself at the mercy of scandalous Lord Lucien. But as he begins his slow seduction to corrupt her virtue, Alice glimpses a man tormented by his own choices, a man who promises her thing except his undeniable passion. . . .
- Author BiographyGaelen Foleyis the award-winning author of The Pirate Prince, Princess, Prince Charming, and The Duke. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and two spoiled bichons frises, and is hard at work on her next novel. Readers can write to the author at: P.O. Box 522, South Park, PA, 15129, or e-mail her via her Web site at www.gaelenfoley.com.
- Author(s)Gaelen Foley
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1920
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight210 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.