About this product
- DescriptionIn the college town of Morganville, vampires and humans coexist in (relatively) bloodless harmony. Then comes Bishop, a master vampire who threatens to abolish all order, revive the forces of the evil dead, and let chaos rule. But Bishop isn't the only threat. Violent black clouds promise a storm of devastating proportions. As student Claire Danvers and her friends prepare to defend Morganville against the elements - both natural and unnatural - the unexpected happens: Morganville's vampires begin to vanish one by one. Discovering why leads Claire to one last choice: swear allegiance to Bishop...or die.
- Author BiographyRachel Caine is the New York Times bestselling author of more than thirty novels. She was born in White Sands Missile Range, which people who know her say explains a lot. She has been an accountant, a professional musician, an insurance investigator and, until recently, carried on a secret identity in the corporate world. She and her husband, fantasy artist R. Cat Conrad, live in Texas with their iguana, Popeye. Visit Rachel Caine online at rachelcaine.com
- Author(s)Rachel Caine
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleMorganville Vampires
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 5
- Place of PublicationCamberwell, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.