Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by flick14
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in USA Today and New York Times bestselling author C. L. Wilson's hugely popular, stunning, epic fantasy romance series about Ellysetta, the girl who would be queen, the Tairen Soul, and their eternal battle for true love in the mystical Fading Lands.
- Author BiographyC. L. Wilson wrote her first story at age six, and though she took a number of long detours during her life, she never gave up her lifelong dream of being published. Many years, hundreds of false starts, and five completed novels later, she received The Call in October 2006 and sold her epic fantasy romance, Tairen Soul, at auction. Her debut novel spent two weeks on the USA Today bestseller list, and her subsequent novels have gone on to hit a variety of lists, including USA Today, New York Times, and Publishers Weekly. When not writing, C. L. enjoys relaxing with her husband and three children in sunny Florida and daydreaming of a world where people exercise in their sleep and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is a fat-burning food.
- Author(s)C.L. Wilson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleTairen Soul
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Content Notemap
- Weight195 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.