About this product
- DescriptionThis English literature revision guide for GCSE English students discusses William Golding's Lord of the Flies . It features mind maps which summarize the entire work, icons, symbols, diagrams, cartoons and storyboards.
- Author(s)Mary Hartley
- PublisherHodder Arnold
- Date of Publication07/01/1998
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Revision Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date11/09/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width198 mm
- Height128 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.