All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Tiger wonders who the Lord of the Forest can be in this miniature gift book edition. Children will want to read the story again and again with Caroline Pitcher's lyrical text and Jackie Morris's superlative portrayal of the forest and its inhabitants.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE PITCHER's first book for Frances Lincoln was The Snow Whale with Jackie Morris, chosen as one of Child Education's Best Books of 1996 and shortlisted for the 1997 Children's Book Award. JACKIE MORRIS lives in Wales where she writes and paints. She has two children, a small pack of dogs and a small pride of cats. She exhibits her paintings in galleries nationwide. Her internationally bestselling picture books for Frances Lincoln are Ted Hughes' How the Whale Became; Mariana and the Merchild; The Snow Leopard; Can You See a Little Bear?; The Snow Whale; Lord of the Forest; as well as those she has both written and illustrated, The Seal Children; The Time of the Lion; Little One We Knew You'd Come; Tell Me a Dragon; The Cat and the Fiddle: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes; The Ice Bear. She has also written and illustrated a critically acclaimed novel for older children, East of the Sun, West of the Moon.
- Author(s)Caroline Pitcher
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight45 g
- Width103 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jackie Morris
- Edition StatementMini ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.