All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFaith in God is being replaced by faith in man. Percy Franklin is a simple English priest witnessing the end times. With the rise of a mysterious leader called Julian Felsenburgh, Christians realize that he is increasingly becoming a powerful and dreadful antichrist. Father Franklin seeks spiritual guidance by traveling to Rome to meet with Pope John XXIV, who has been gathering the dying remnants of the faith together. In a new edition for modern readers, immerse in the cinematically spectacular conclusion of virtue in the face of vicious hatred, as Father Franklin and the last of Christ's flock confront the overwhelming force of the Lord of the World.
- Author BiographyRobert Hugh Benson was an English Anglican priest who converted to Catholicism in 1904 and was ordained that same year into the Roman Catholic priesthood. Living for only ten more years, dying at the young age of 42, Father Benson wrote three science fiction stories, seven historical novels, nine works of contemporary fiction, three children's books, seven spiritual and devotional manuals, four plays, ten apologetic works, and several more articles. He penned what some consider to be not only the first dystopian novel of the twentieth century, but also one of the greatest fictional works of Christian apocalyptic literature, Lord of the World.
- Author(s)Msgr Robert Hugh Benson
- Date of Publication19/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBecket
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.