All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fate of TheOld World hangs in the balance. Heroes rise and fall as they battle the Ruius Powers in a last desperate attempt to save the mortal realm. The Gods of Chaos only want total destruction and their victory seems inevitable...... Includes the first two vels in the End Times series: The Return of Nagash and The Fall of Altdorf. The Return of Nagash As the forces of Chaos threaten to drown the world in madness, Mannfred von Carstein and Arkhan the Black put aside their difference and plot to resurrect the one being with the power to stand against the servants of the Ruius Powers and restore order to the world - the Great Necromancer himself. As they set about gathering artefacts to use in their dark ritual, armies converge on Sylvania, intent on stopping them. But Arkhan and Mannfred are determined to complete their task. No matter the cost, Nagash must rise again. The Fall of Altdorf With the hordes of Chaos marshalling in the rth, Emperor Karl Franz leads his armies in defence of his realm. But when the worst happens and the Emperor is lost, it falls to Reiksmarshal Kurt Helborg to return to Altdorf, capital of the Empire, and prepare to meet the forces of the Ruius Powers in a final battle for that ancient city. As plague spreads and the defences weaken, all seems lost, until help arrives from a most unexpected source... if Helborg can bring himself to accept it.
- Author BiographyJosh Reynolds is the author of the Blood Angels novel Deathstorm and the Warhammer 40,000 novellas Hunter's Snare and Dante's Canyon, along with the audio drama Master of the Hunt, all three featuring the White Scars Chapter of Space Marines. In the Warhammer World, he has written The End Times novels The Return of Nagash and Lord of the End Times, the Gotrek & Felix novels Road of Skulls and The Serpent Queen, and the novels Neferata, Master of Death and Knight of the Blazing Sun. He lives and works in Northampton. Chris Wraight is the author of the Horus Heresy novel Scars, the novella Brotherhood of the Storm and the audio drama The Sigillite. For Warhammer 40,000, he has written the Space Wolves novels Blood of Asaheim and Stormcaller, and the short story collection Wolves of Fenris, as well as the Space Marine Battles novels Wrath of Iron and Battle of the Fang. Additionally, he has many Warhammer novels to his name, including the Time of Legends novel Master of Dragons, which forms part of the War of Vengeance series. Chris lives and works near Bristol, in south-west England.
- Author(s)Chris Wraight,Josh Reynolds,Various
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleEnd Times
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGames Workshop
- Weight612 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.