All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAn extra-value collection featuring two hundred witty, punny, Sunday crosswords from Tinseltown's Bursztyn & Tunick.
- Author BiographyIn their crossword-writing partnership, Sylvia Bursztyn creates the grids and Barry Tunick (a former president of the National Puzzlers' League) writes the clues.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.