About this product
- DescriptionListening to the voices of native English-speakers enables learners to associate the written word with its correct pronunciation in a simple, natural way. With the help of Little Red Riding Hood, children learn the days of the week in English with this book. Each day relates a different story starring the character, and with the push of a button, young readers hear the words spoken by other children.
- Author BiographyMonica Campabadal Gili is a writer and an illustrator specialized in educational content for preschoolers. She has more than 10 years of experience in the field and has written or illustrated more than 30 books.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEscucha en Ingles Con Voces Infantiles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width157 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Monica Campabadal Gili
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.