About this product
- DescriptionFollow los monstruos and los esqueletos to the Halloween party Under October's luna, full and bright, the monsters are throwing a ball in the Haunted Hall. Las brujas come on their broomsticks. Los muertos rise from their coffins to join in the fun. Los esqueletos rattle their bones as they dance through the door. And the scariest creatures of all aren't even there yet!This lively bilingual Halloween poem introduces young readers to a spooky array of Spanish words that will open their ojos to the chilling delights of the season. Los Gatos Black on Halloween is a 2007 Bank Street - Best Children's Book of the Year, the winner of the 2008 Pura Belpre Medal for Illustration and a Pura Belpre Hor Book for Narrative.
- Author BiographyMarisa Montes has written several books for young readers, including Juan Bobo Goes to Work, which won a Pura Belpre Honor. She lives in northern California.Yuyi Morales is an author/illustrator whose books have won the Pura Belpre Award, the Christopher Award, and the Jane Addams Award. She lives in northern California.
- Author(s)Marisa Montes
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width223 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yuyi Morales
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.