All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has experienced hot days in which it's hard to move without sweating. Readers will realize those days were cool compared to some of the sweltering locations vividly described within the pages of this volume. Death Valley, the Sahara, and Ethiopia are highlighted in text and on maps in this trip around the globe in search of Earth's hottest places. Why some locations are so hot, different ways of measuring temperature, and the health risks of extreme heat are just a few of the topics touched upon in this book, compatible with any science and social studies collection.
- Author(s)Sebastian Witiw
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLugares Extremos de La Tierra (Earth's Most Extreme Places)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width206 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.