All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an imaginary country named Zombay, young Rownie runs away from the orphanage where he lives in search of his missing brother, Rowan. Acting is outlawed in Zombay, and Rowan has disappeared because he is an actor. Desperate to find him, Rownie joins a troupe of goblins who skirt the law to put on plays. These plays are t only for entertainment; the masks they use are for more than make-believe. The goblins want to find Rowan as well--because he might be the only person who can save the town from being flooded by a mighty river. This fantasy vel about love, loss, and family is filled with adventure and sure to entertain all readers.
- Author BiographyWilliam Alexander is an adjunct professor at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. He is the author of Ghoulish Song.
- Author(s)William Alexander
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.