All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionEver since Forbes magazine indicated that Carlos Slim was the richest man in the world, the career of this surprising business man has awakened the interest of all of those who have attempted to discover the keys to success. Through leading by example, having confidence in himself, and a vision for the future, this controversial entrepreneur, philanthropist, and virtuoso of finances, is w under the magnifying glass. Jose Martinez reveals unkwn aspects of his personality and his singular manner of generating wealth.
- Author BiographyJose Martinez is a newspaper reporter. He has contributed on numerous informative media venues. He was a founding member of the newspapers Uno Mas Uno and The Financier. He has received numerous acknowledgements for his work. Amongst his works is The Teachings of the Professor which deals with Carlos Hank Gonzalez, and The Teacher that traces the biography of Elba Esther Gordillo.
- Author(s)Jose Martinez
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Series TitleLiderazgo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.