All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs instrumental behaviour, or the ability to create and use tools, an achievement of humanity, or just of evolution? Did it appear with our ancestors, or already existed? Is there a n-human culture? This essay delves into these and other questions, trying to explain in a clear way and with multiple examples, concepts and topics that might be difficult to understand for the general public. This book will delve into animal behaviour and return to humans their intrinsic animal nature.
- Author(s)Daniel Garcia Raso
- PublisherJAS Arqueologia
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintJAS Arqueologia
- Content Note15 b/w illustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.