Lose It Fast, Lose It Forever: A 4-Step Permanent Weight Loss Plan from the Most Successful Biggest Loser of All Time by Pete Thomas (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- AU $7.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Jillian Michaels One of the most successful contestants on NBC s The Biggest Loser shares his time-tested fitness program, which has helped hundreds of his students lose weight . . . and keep it off. Pete Thomas weighed more than 400 pounds when he landed on the NBC hit reality show The Biggest Loser. Nine months later, he won the $100,000 prize after losing a whopping 185 pounds. Determined to help others, he w teaches a weight-loss program that has led to lasting results in hundreds of students from all walks of life. In Lose It Fast, Lose It Forever, he makes his phemenal four-step process available to everyone. Raised in and out of foster care because of his mother s mental illness, Thomas knew the pain of physical and emotional hunger throughout his childhood. This has given him special insight as a weight-loss coach, and his turnaround is a remarkable testament to his program. These fundamentals provide lasting results: start with a commitment to lose just one pound at a time; create transformational life changes in your mind, mouth, and muscles; get rid of even those last, few, pesky extra pounds; and learn how to maintain a lifetime of fitness and health. Easy-to-implement action steps will keep readers motivated. With recent achievements that include completing two triathlons and delivering the keyte address at the National Congress on Obesity, Thomas s inspiring story will help all readers discover the winner within.
- Author BiographyPete Thomas became the at-home winner of the second season of NBC s reality TV show The Biggest Loser. A licensed personal trainer, he speaks regularly on motivational and weight-loss topics. He lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and teaches weight-loss classes in the Ann Arbor area.
- Author(s)Pete Thomas
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.