All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book can help you lose weight and save money at the same time, with virtually effort. Developing and following this plan helped the author lose excess pounds and pay off all of her debt in the process. Her weight loss method is simple to follow, based on time-tested health information, and takes up almost time during the day, making it easy for even the busiest people to stick to. It is less a diet than a lifestyle philosophy, designed by a busy Manhattan-based editor who had packed on some pounds and racked up some credit card bills and found the solution to both problems. It will change the way you think about calories, educate you on some of the latest news on weight loss, and convince you that w is the time to take control of your health and finances. It can be used alone, or in conjunction with other diet plans, but if you are t the type to weigh out each chicken breast you eat, or obsessively track each calorie you consume, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyEmily Scardino is a journalist living in and working in Manhattan. A native New York resident, she has more than 12 years of writing and editing experience, covering a broad range of consumer and business topics.
- Author(s)Emily Katherine Scardino
- Date of Publication28/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.