All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe market is full of 'diet' books that promise to make you thin with the latest breakthrough plan but ne of them work in the long term. Lack of willpower, boredom and cravings can sabotage our ability to stick to a diet plan, get thin and stay that way. Lose Weight with NLP focuses instead on changing your relationship with food and giving you back control so you can lose weight and keep it off. Lose Weight with NLP is t a diet plan, t an exercise plan, is simple to follow and achieves results. Whether you are looking to drop a dress size or going for a more dramatic change, you can use the power of NLP to shift that weight. Lindsey Agness helps you develop a healthy mindset, good eating habits and a strong motivation for exercise - the result is a healthier body and sustained, lasting weight loss.
- Author BiographyLindsey Agness is one of the first female NLP masters and is head of The Change Corporation (www.thechangecorporation.com), which runs courses and seminars for companies and individuals to help them achieve their full potential. She is a warm and compelling motivational speaker and the author of Still 25 Inside and the bestselling Change Your Life with NLP. Visit her website www.lindseyagness.com.
- Author(s)Lindsey Agness
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.