All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes in life, in order to move forward you must face the past...In Hopeless, Sky left secret unearthed, feeling unshared and memory forgotten, but Holder's past remains a mystery. He is haunted by the little girl he let walk away from him and he has spent his entire life searching for her. He had hoped that he would finally gain closure and be able to rid himself of his guilt the moment they were reconnected. But he could t have anticipated that the exact opposite would occur and even more guilt and regret would be thrust upon him. Sometimes in life, if we wish to move forward we must first dig deep into our past and make amends with it. In Losing Hope, readers will learn what was going on inside Holder's head during all those moments that left him feeling hopeless and see whether he can perhaps gain the peace he desperately needs.
- Author BiographyColleen Hoover is the New York Times bestselling author of five novels: her first series SLAMMED, POINT OF RETREAT and THIS GIRL and a second series with HOPELESS and LOSING HOPE. She lives in Texas with her husband and their three boys. Follow her on Twitter @colleenhoover and on Facebook.
- Author(s)Colleen Hoover
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.