All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Mirich has a terrible secret. From growing up in an abusive household to becoming a hard-working Psychologist, Dr. David Mirich has spent his whole life working through the terrible guilt brought on by one terrible night. How does someone overcome hurting ather person in an unfortunate experiment of youth? That's the question Dr. David Mirich has tried to figure out for years, along with whether or t all the problems he had faced up to that point justified his tragic actions. Until w. Dr. David Mirich has been around the world, worked with troubled people through his psychological practice, helped immigrants find their place in America through his work as an expert witness, and has established a successful home and business in the state of Colorado. He has two children, and a mind that always is searching for answers and understanding. Losing My Mind: Dark Secrets of a Wounded Healer is his incredible memoir about the journey to become the complex yet enduring survivor that he is today.
- Author BiographyDr. David Mirich specializes in conducting comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological evaluations in both English and Spanish and regularly offers testimony to various local, state, and federal courts. Additionally, he provides various forms of treatment; including addiction psychotherapy, individual counseling for depression, anxiety, or otherdisorders, couples counseling, and therapy for childhood disorders. Dr. Mirich has also worked as a bilingual secondary school teacher, administrator, and schoolpsychologist before becoming a licensed psychologist. He has taught at the college level at several local universities. He continues to guest-lecture at local institutions on topics of human behavior, child and adolescent growth and development, addictions, violence, criminality, and criminal profiling. If this wasn't amazing enough, David spends times as a licensed pilot and specializes in the neuropsychological evaluation of airline and private pilots. He is the co-author of various publications in the area of Alzheimer's dementia, mild cognitive impairment and the aging pilot. He is currently involved in the design of a large-scale study to assess potential pre-dementia syndromes among pilots through use of flight simulators, as well as spending time as an author on Sakura Publishing where he is working to put out his memoirs and other future publications.
- Author(s)David Mirich
- PublisherSakura Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSakura Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTracey D'Angelo Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.