All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tough Times series is designed to help early years practitioners support very young children who are experiencing particular stress or anxiety. Each of these short books looks at what the child might be feeling and offers guidance and a dozen suitable activities. The aim is to equip adullts working with babies and young children who are troubled or distressed with an accessible resource to which they can quickly refer to in times of need. Tough Times has been written by the authors of the very successful Little Baby Books series, both experienced in the early years and with a wealth of experience in helping and supporting young children in a variety of environments and backgrounds.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTough Times
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height125 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.