All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe death of a loved one is a heartbreaking event in a childs life. This book will guide readers through the feelings and questions they might have after such a loss. Readers will learn what grief is and how it is different for each person. Readers are encouraged to accept their feelings and talk them out with the people in their support system. This book includes color photographs, a glossary, a table of contents, and an index. Websites for more information supplement the text to give readers the resources they need in this troubling time.
- Author(s)Caitie McAneney,Caitlin McAneney
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLet's Talk about It
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.