All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to the important concepts for understanding the environmental challenges and consequences of the declining diversity of life on the planet. Contributions from scientists, and academics in the social sciences and humanities provide readers with an initial 'tool kit' for understanding the concepts central to their disciplinary perspective and the multi-dimensional aspects of the loss of biodiversity.
- Author BiographyDr. Sharon L. Spray is assistant professor of political science and environmental studies at Elon University and teaches courses in American politics, international environmental policy, and domestic environmental politics and law. Dr. Karen L. McGlothlin is assistant professor of biology at the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee, and teaches courses in invertebrate zoology, island ecology, entomology, and developmental biology.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleExploring Environmental Challenges: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKaren L. McGlothlin,Sharon L. Spray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.