All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionReviewers say... breathtaking descriptions of the Oregon scenery with touching glimpses into the emotional make up of the characters flows seamlessly into scenes of high intensity action. Lost is a mystery, romance, and action thriller rolled into one. What happens when three good ideas converge to form one great catastrophe. LOST is first and foremost a story about love, the kind of love which binds two hearts together transcending time and space. Thomas Jenkins had it all: happy marriage, children, grandchildren, and a rewarding career as a syndicated columnist and newspaper publisher in Pine Crest, Oregon. That is, until his wife, Marty, takes a two-week Alaskan cruise and her ship disappeared four days out of San Francisco. A short time later, Coast Guard officials conclude the ship has been irretrievably lost. When a mystical experience convinces him that Marty is still alive, Tom strikes out on his own resolving to do whatever it takes to find her. Gathering the unlikely team of two Vietnam Vets, an Indian scientist, and a supermodel, he goes on the offensive and begins trying to unravel the mystery. However, the final piece of the puzzle lies t in the Gulf of Alaska but in the Oregon woods. Undaunted, Tom sets off into the forest alone determined to save his wife...or die trying.
- Author BiographyThe author of nine books, E.G. Lewis writes both Fiction and non-Fiction. A former newspaper editor and publisher, his articles appeared in many national and regional magazines. He also wrote and directed corporate training films. He has a graduate degree in Economics from Ohio State University and worked in management and corporate planning before becoming a fulltime novelist. He and his wife Gail, also a writer, live on the Southern Oregon Coast.
- Author(s)E G Lewis
- PublisherCape Arago Press
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCape Arago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.