Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionA new psychological thriller from the co-author of the massive international No 1 bestseller BLACK HOUSE. From the ferocious imagination of Peter Straub springs a nerve-shredding new chiller about the persistence of evil. A woman kills herself for apparent reason. A week later, her teenage son disappears. The vanished boy's uncle, Tim Underhill, returns to his home town of Millhaven to discover what he can. A madman kwn as the Sherman Park Killer has been haunting the neighbourhood, but Underhill believes that Mark's obsession with a local abandoned house is at the root of his disappearance. He fears that Mark came across its last and greatest secret - a lost girl, one who has coaxed Mark deeper and deeper into her mysterious domain. Only by following in their footsteps will Underhill uncover the shocking truth.
- Author BiographyBorn in Milwaukee, Peter Straub is the author of fifteen novels, which have been translated into more than twenty languages. He has won the British Fantasy Award, two Bram Stoker awards and two World Fantasy awards. His most recent publications are his acclaimed novel MR X, a collection of short stories, MAGIC TERROR, and BLACK HOUSE, the international bestselling novel that he co-wrote with Stephen King.
- Author(s)Peter Straub
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/06/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight243 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.