CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionGoose is lost. It's Christmas, his parents are dead and w his dog Mutt has gone missing. Those around him aren't doing much better: his uncle Frank's wife has walked out, and his nan is losing her mind. But then Anthony appears - a man who seems to kw everything about those he meets, but thing at all about himself. Who is he, how does he kw so much, and can he help Goose and the others recover what they've lost? So begins a dramatic adventure through love, loss and the quest for home.
- Author BiographyDavid Logan grew up on the south coast of England. After deciding at an early age that he wanted to be a writer, he pursued a career in the film business and has been earning his living as a screenwriter for the last thirteen years. In that time, he has worked for most of the major American studios. He lives in Hove, East Sussex with his wife, Lisa; three children, Joseph, Grace and Gabriel; and his dog, Harper.
- Author(s)David Logan,John Hay
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.