All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the tropical breezes of Key West to the hot winds of the California desert, Dan Simonton and Jimmy Yamada are back in action. This time they have been hired to help find a legendary lost Spanish galleon said to be buried in the desert sands of California. What follows is a fast-paced mystery and adventure that takes the duo from their tropical home in Key West to the desert of California and what they find is more than anyone bargained for. Don't miss this exciting sequel to Kidd's first vel Southernmost Point. Also includes two short bonus stories. The Gulf Stream and The Man in Black.
- Author BiographyArleigh Dean Kidd lives in Southern California and is a frequent visitor to the Florida Keys and Key West. He spent six years in the Marine Corp Reserve as an anti-tank assualt man and currently works as a consultant and exciting new mystery novelist. He is also a former history teacher. Lost Desert Galleon is the sequel to Southernmost Point.
- Author(s)Arleigh Dean Kidd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Jessica Arianna Kidd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.