All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Love Under Fire This is a sweet love story which even a World War could t stop from bearing fruit. The hero is one of those Western modern Cowboys who is torn by real issues he thought he left at home, but found he brought them into the battlefield, somewhere over France and Germany. His girl, Audrey, has battles of her own at the home front. Although Cliff and Audrey were just toying with the idea of love for each other when their part in the war began, w he was called into service and he asked her a simple request of a soldier leaving his frail family at home in the rural woodland town. This was a poor part of the country, and basically all the people were just scrapping by. The soldier knew it could be doubly hard for them just to survive with their strong boys gone. But fighting the war was a part of being American, and they were a part of America and so they left to serve. Cliff, the country cowboy, son of a preacher man, w a bomber pilot, in a high risk mission, is someone who could be completely lost in the war, just ather lost flyboy, but to kw Cliff is to love him.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Anna Patterson is a long time writer, and published in newspaper for years. During her newspaper career, she took photographs, wrote obituaries, but admits, Nothing beats writing Romance Novels. It's a thrill a minute from beginning to end I believe the gods love men and women and gave them wonderful ways to express their love, beyond music. Love is something out there for everyone in the world. Love is something that tastes good, feels good and is something people hunger for day and night. So what's wrong with writing about it? Romance is an extension of love or a fulfillment of love. Besides writing romance and living in an historic house, over 100 years old, with her husband and two cats and two dogs, she has other loves besides. I am an avid reader and without the local library I would go broke over and over again trying to satisfy my need to read good books. So I still read and read and read. And of course eighty percent of what I read is Romance! She loves writing and has several novels and cookbooks out presently.
- Author(s)Anna B Patterson
- Date of Publication17/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.