All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach person experiences a city differently. In Hong Kong: Lost & Found, readers discover one of the world s most exciting cities through the photographs of five unique residents. Wander the streets with Blair Dunton, as she reveals Hong Kong s storied society; with Elizabeth Briel, as she shares her fascination with the sea and forgotten spaces; with Hank Leung, as he juxtaposes everyday people with monuments to the gods of commerce; with Li Sui Pong, as he explores how Hong Kong echoes nature; and with Albert Wen, as he captures a city always on the go. With vibrant, original photographs that range from detailed still life to active parama, Hong Kong: Lost & Found invites readers to get lost in the spirit of Hong Kong.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hong Kong, Janet McKelpin now lives in San Francisco, California, where she works as a designer and editor. In her quest to discover what it is like to live in the city of her birth, she invited five residents to share their visions of Hong Kong: artist Elizabeth Briel, English teacher Blair Dunton, lawyer Hank Leung, student Li Sui Pong, and publisher Albert Wen. Janet is the exclusive book designer for ThingsAsian Press.
- PublisherGlobal Directions/Things Asian Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Directions/Things Asian Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width181 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJanet McKelpin
- Photographer(s)Elizabeth Briel,Blair Durton,Hank Leung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.