About this product
- DescriptionA young Scottish fisherman left home to travel as far away from the sea as possible, and ended up in Saskatchewan, Canada. He married and the couple lived quiet, braided lives until they were killed in an accident. Their children scattered and became part of ather immigrant culture.
- Author(s)Charlotte Bacon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Weight201 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.