All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionJames Hilton's famous utopian adventure vel, and the origin of the mythical sanctuary Shangri-La, receives new life in this beautiful reissue from Harper Perennial. A book that the New Yorker calls the most artful kind of suspense . . . ingenuity [we] have rarely seen equaled, Lost Horizon captured the national consciousness when first published in the 1930s, and Frank Capra's 1937 film adaptation catapulted it to the height of cultural significance. Readers of Mitchell Zuckoff's harrowing history of a real-life plane crash in Dutch New Guinea, Lost in Shangri-La, as well as fans of vels ranging from The Man Who Would Be King to Seven Years in Tibet to State of Wonder will be fascinated and delighted by this milestone in adventure fiction, the world's first look at this sanctuary above the clouds. The new Perennial edition also features a bonus essay on Lost Horizon by Don't Kw Much About History author Kenneth C. Davis.
- Author(s)James Hilton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.