All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reprint of a previously published work. It deals with the modern ecomists from Keynes to the mid 1990s and how their predictions have often been misguided and detrimental to the American ecomy.
- Author(s)Alfred L. Malabre
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.