Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- Description'The thinking man's John Grisham' New Statesman The body of a small girl, dressed as an angel, is discovered late one night in a pile of autumn leaves at the side of the road. At first it looks like a hit and run - after all, it's Halloween night and the streets have been full of children trick or treating. But how did a 3-year-old come to be alone on the dark streets at such a late hour? Lawrence, the policeman sent to investigate, finds himself under increasing pressure when it becomes clear that the chief suspect is the town's star quarterback. In the ensuing cover-up, Lawrence finds himself a pawn in the power games between the local mayor, the suspect's family, and an investigator with some personal scores to settle.
- Author BiographyMichael Collins was born in Limerick in 1964. He was educated in Ireland and America and currently lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Michael Collins
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight300 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.