All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt nineteen years old, Emily had already been through eugh trauma, but thing could top the fear she endured in her own home. As Jake's abuse continues to progress, Emily has to find her voice, or lose her life. How far can one teenage girl go without saying anything? Afterall, without her voice, who can save her?
- Author BiographyNicole is a teenage author who finished writing her first book at the age of 15. She got her first book, Lost Voice, published during her senior year of high school. Though the characters and events that take place in her first novel are fictional, domestic abuse is a topic that she believes people need to be more educated about. Nicole is currently working on her second novel, Sea of Darkness, which is a continuation of Lost Voice. She plans to have the book out sometime in the upcoming year. She is planning on going off to college in the fall of 2012 to study pre-med.
- Author(s)Nicole Belanger
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.