All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories inspired by the author and his wife's family connections across the globe; t confined to any particular genre, although the author has a leaning towards magical realism as seen with certain South American writers.
- Author BiographyA retired hospital doctor, always an avid reader, who started writing when his hair turned white. He has published four children's novels, one of which was a winner of a WAAYB new novel competition and long-listed for the Waterstone's Children's Book Prize together with one young adult book. His debut adult novel, A Single Petal, was winner of the 2012 Local Legend Spiritual Writing Competition. He believes the short story is a literary form in its own right, too often ignored by traditional publishers. His heroes in the field are Maupassant, Chekhov, Maugham, Dahl, Bradbury and, more recently, Michel Faber. Many of the author's short stories, including several in this collection, have won prizes.
- Author(s)Dr Oliver E Eade,Oliver E Eade
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.