Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionTackling the goal to walk 25,000 miles -the equivalent of the circumference of the planet - one man shares life-changing insights through his personal travel vignettes. Formerly a thrill-seeking journalist, Geoff Dalglish begins his impressive expedition after undergoing a spiritual and ecological awakening at the Findhorn center in Scotland. His deliberate journey from Timbuktu to Antarctica to Hollywood unfolds in vivid and inspiring detail, revealing a wealth of unimaginable experiences while sharing a message about treading lightly on the Earth. From the horrors of bloody civil unrest and death-defying moments at the hands of armed guerilla soldiers to close encounters with the animal kingdom and finding healing balm within spiritual communities, this roller coaster of adventure chronicles a deeper quest for meaning that culminates in the joys of a life lived in simplicity and service.
- Author BiographyGeoff Dalglish is an award-winning journalist and a former magazine editor, race and rally driver, overland expedition guide, and 4x4 adventurer. He is the founding editor of DRIVE and Drive Out and has contributed to Getaway, GQ, and Men's Health.
- Author(s)Geoff Dalgleish
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note47 colour illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.