About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful story about the meaning of loneliness and the importance of friendship. One day a penguin arrives on a boy's door step. The boy decides the penguin must be lost and tries to return him. But one seems to be missing a penguin. So the boy decides to take the penguin home himself, and they set out in his rowing boat on a journey to the South Pole. But when they get there, the boy discovers that maybe home wasn't what the penguin was looking for after all...
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- PrizesWinner of Nestle Children's Book Prize: Age 5 and Under 2005.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width265 mm
- Height271 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oliver Jeffers
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.