Lost and Missing Vol. 2: More True Stories of People Gone Missing and Never Found by Mike Riley (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLost and Missing Vol. 2, More True Stories of People Gone Missing and Never FoundVolume 2 is a continuation of the Murders, Mayhem and Scandals Series. As in Vol. 1, it contains stories of people who have disappeared without a trace and are still missing. These cases include stories of lost people going back to pre-AD times and continuing into the 21st century. From the ted gladiator Spartacus to the Carnegie heir Andrew Carnegie Whitfield and from Joan Gay Croft, the child who disappeared from the hospital after a tornado to Iraena Asher the New Zealand model who walked naked into the dark and was never seen again.The book includes the following cases: Spartacus, the legendary gladiator, 71 BCThe Princes in the Tower, Edward V of England and Richard of Shrewsbury, 1483Captain Benjamin Briggs, his wife Sarah Elizabeth, their daughter Sophia Matilda, and all seven crew members of the Mary Celeste, 1872Bobby Dunbar, believed found but was he?, 1912Bela Kiss, the Hungarian Serial Killer, 1916Andrew Carnegie Whitfield, a member of one of the wealthiest American families, 1938Joan Gay Croft, vanished during the aftermath of a tornado, 1947Jean Spangler, went out for the night, never came back, 1949Robin Graham, taken from a Hollywood Freeway, 1970Kevin Andrew Collins, disappeared after basketball practice, 1984The Springfield Three, three women mysteriously disappear, 1992Richey Edwards, left his car near a bridge, 1995Amy Lynn Bradley, ather cruise ship mystery, 1998Iraena Asher, a very preventable mystery, 2004Lyle and Marie McCann, the couple on a road trip, 2010These stories of missing people, while tragic, peak our interest in many ways. The mysteries, even ones from long ago, keep our curiosity and imaginations in high gear as we contemplate how these people vanished and why they were never found. Lost people, especially those who could still be alive, make for riveting reading. This new volume is sure to grab and hold your attention throughout.
- Author BiographyMike Riley's fascination with Hollywood and the film industry goes back to his childhood in Boston where he went to the movies every chance he got. An avid reader, he began writing short stories in grade school and continued writing through college. He now uses his writing skill to create non-fiction books. His speciality is true crime but his interests vary widely. Be on the lookout for more books by Mr. Riley. He currently lives in Brentwood, California with his wife and son.
- Author(s)Mike Riley
- PublisherMaica International LLC
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaica International LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.16Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.20Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.