All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLost in Austin is fascinating reading for anyone who cherishes stalgic memories of living in a small town, or who contemplates moving to one. It offers an engaging portrait of a Nevada that exists far from the glitz and glitter of Las Vegas and Re, 'a happy Bermuda Triangle' where rugged individualism and community spirit flourish amidst sagebrush and vast open spaces.
- Author BiographyJim Andersen has followed a range of occupations in Austin and elsewhere. For several years he wrote newspaper columns about Austin for the Battle Mountain Bugle and the Reese River Reveille. He also served as tribal judge for the Yomba Shoshone Tribe. In 2007 the Nevada Supreme Court appointed him a senior justice of the peace of the Nevada Court System.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.