All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second book of the City Love trilogy by bestselling author Susane Colasanti, three girls share a Manhattan apartment the summer before college begins. Lost in Love captures the essence of summer love, self-discovery, and sisterhood, a perfect fit for fans of Sarah Dessen, Jenny Han, and Jennifer E. Smith.Sadie was convinced that Austin was her soul mate, but after discovering his secret she wonders if she even kws him at all. Darcy was all about fun boy adventures with strings attached . . . until her ex moves to New York City to win her back. Things are getting serious with Rosanna and her boyfriend, but will she be able to break free of her past and let him in? With parents, rules, and an entire city to explore, this is the summer that will change their lives forever.Told from alternating points of view, Lost in Loveweaves a story of first love, first heartbreak, and everything in between.
- Author(s)Susane Colasanti
- PublisherKatherine Tegen Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleCity Love
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKatherine Tegen Books
- Weight408 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.