Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLost in Space is a sometimes funny, sometimes sad, but always lively essay collection about fathers and sons, and their relationship to t only one ather, but pop culture, death, and sex--because sex sells, even if you're otherwise focused on parenting and the generation spanning cultural impact of Star Wars. The essays in Lost in Space are focused on an array of child-rearing topics including sleep, discipline, first haircuts, deceased parents/grandparents and illness, and the inherent challenges and humor that coincide with, and are intrinsically tied-into, these stages of life. The essays also recognize the ongoing presence of the author's dead father in his life even as he seeks to parent without his father's guidance or advice.
- Author BiographyBen Tanzer is the author of the books My Father's House, You Can Make Him Like You, So Different Now, Orphans and Lost in Space, among others. Ben serves as Director of Publicity and Content Strategy at Curbside Splendor and can be found online at This Blog Will Change Your Life, the center of his growing lifestyle empire. He lives in Chicago with his wife and two sons. Steven Lafler Steven Lafler is a cartoonist and illustrator who has done work for clients in the music industry, such as Sony Music and Bill Graham Presents, creating promotional materials for clients such as Leonard Cohen and Mike Watt. He has published graphic novels and comic books with the leading independents, including Top Shelf Productions (BugHouse, Baja, Scalawag), Manx Media (40 Hour Man, El Vocho), Fantagraphics Books (Dog Boy and other titles) and more.
- PublisherCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.