All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we provide good spatial orientation for people with dementia? This question is addressed extensively in a selection of professional essays and projects that also carve out specific requirements for various disciplines. The book is a useful guide to all disciplines involved in design and planning but also to friends and family members.
- Author BiographyEckhard Feddersen is an architect specializing in building forchildren and the elderly. Insa Ludtke is an architect and journalist.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 320 colour illustrations, 80 schw.-w. u. 320 farb. Abb.
- Weight1257 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEckhard Feddersen,Insa Ludtke
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.