All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep within the soul of all of us, lies an intense fear. It could be the fear of death...or of a small, cramped place that stays dark even during the daylight hours. For some, those fears live on even after death. Take a personal tour of 29 of the worlds most haunted prisons, hospitals, and asylums. Visit Waverly Hills Sanatorium, Auschwitz, Norwich State Hospital, Eastern State Penitentiary, Preston Castle, Alcatraz,The Tower of London, Leavenworth Disciplinary Barracks, and more. Learn the personal stories of the patients and prisoners who called these places home, the chilling histories of these monuments to suffering, and gain a unique insight into the reasons their spirits remain behind.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Jeffries lives in Indiana with his wife and son and is the researcher/documentarian for 765 Paranormal based in Lafayette, Indiana. He is the author of Lost in the Darkness: Life Inside the World's Most Haunted Prisons, Hospitals, and Asylums from Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Benjamin S Jeffries
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note66 b/w & color photos
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.